Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

Will you meet me in Heaven?


Will you meet me over yonder in that city of delight?
Where a mansion for me is waiting, with a robe of spotless white!

Once i hoped in Jesus, now I know that he is mine
Once my lamps were dying, in him they brightly shine!

Once for death I waited, now his coming hail,
My hopes securely anchored, safe within his veil!

Someday I'll walk with Jesus' in the land of endless day
when my journey here is ended, I'll go home with him to stay.

No longer feel this earthly pain, or suffer all alone
In Heaven no more tears will flow, our perfect eternal home.

In John 14:2-3 we read, "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

No comments: