Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

DEATH IS A NEW BIRTH, A JOURNEY FROM EARTH

Look not at death for it's just a new birth
It's a pathway to heaven and a journey from earth!
mystic
Can I help you in some way today?
Can I brighten your path along lifes way?
Can I tell you of Jesus the one who is true?
For he is ready and waiting for you.

I want to be a soul winner for Jesus,
And send others to that mansion on high
Your soul means so much to my savior
in heaven there is no sad goodbye!

I can only point you to Jesus
The one who is true,
And Jesus my sweet savior
Is willing to help even you!

When Jesus comes in the clouds of glory
and calls his loved ones home
Oh don't you want to be called in that number
and have a mansion of your own?

Then you will tell others,
"Look not at death for its just a new birth,
It's but a pathway to heaven and a journey from earth!"

No comments: