Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

The Garden with a Welcome sign


THE GARDEN with a welcome sign--------by carrie neighbors


There is a garden up in heaven where the colors never fade
Its welcome sign is always bright even in the shade


And going down the middle is a trail made out of stone
It’s wide enough for two so no one ever walks alone.


As angels prim the garden unto God they sing their praise
How could so much beauty not bring joy into their days?
A place with only sunshine, absent of life’s sorrow
Where days melt into years and there's no fear about tomorrow.


I walk through my own garden, its flowers smell so sweet
It’s my little piece of heaven, where God and me can meet
Someday in heavens Garden I will walk by Gods welcome sign
For now I am just content to know that God has walked by mine!

No comments: