Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

HEAVEN WAITS a poem about finding heaven by carrie Neighbors


Oh what a beautiful morning the sun it shines so bright
It reminds me of my Savior who shines in heavens light!
There we'll need no sun, never a cloud in the sky
Oh won't that be a wonderful day, a day in the sweet by and by!

Soon we shall all be called home, a home of peace and rest
There no sorrow can enter in, only the Lord and the blessed!
I cannot tell you half the joy we will find in heaven someday
I can only say just reach it my friend, let Jesus show you the way!

Leave the world as it pleases, you must not live to please them
Live to please Jesus the crucified one, live to only please him!
Your reward waits at the end of the way, when Jesus face you shall see
And all the loved ones who have gone before, oh what a wonderful day that will be!

Psalm 16:11
You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

No comments: