Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

LET ME PRAISE MY LORD TODAY


Father today I want to praise you
You know my needs so well
I want to give you first place in my life
and my every secret tell.

You have given me everything that I need
and my needs you always know
Everything that I have is because of you
as I walk on this earth below

You shower me with blessings past and present
you lay the future out before me
You watch over and protect me with your unchanging love
you are in control of things I cannot see.

Now I praise you for your unchanging way
I can depend on you to see me through my day
I lift up my voice in praise of thy word today
Because it's you lord I live to obey

1 jOHN 1:9
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness"

No comments: