Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

A PRAYER FOR STRENGTH


Thank-you father for being so patient with me
Even if I make mistakes, as so many times I do
I am grateful I have your endless mercy to lean on
There is so much strength I draw from you.

I know my spending is not always wise
Yet still you see my needs are met
Your always watching through sleepless eyes
I know you're not through with me yet

You always seem to protect me
You pick me up whenever I fall
You give me all your endless love
And you answer whenever I call.

So thank-you father for being near
Please help me to think more before I speak
Release me of my anger and fear
Then strengthen me when I am weak.

AMEN
Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for you are with me.

No comments: