Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

A PRAYER FOR HEALING IS ANSWERED a poetic prayer for healing.


In the morning while in sickness
I pray to God to heal
to cast away my sorrows
and give me joy thats real.

He gives me hope and faith
that his wisdom shall prevail
He sends me signs of promise
with his strength I cannot fail.

Though my body weakens
my spirit still grows strong
His power shall sustain me
When everything goes wrong.

My prayers are always answered
Though some answers go unknown.
To be revealed to me in heaven
when God calls me for his own.

(Matthew 9:28-29)
"...the blind men came to Jesus and asked Him to heal them. Jesus asked them, 'Do you believe that I am able to do this?' 'Yes, Lord,' they replied. Then he touched their eyes and said, 'ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH will it be done to you...'"

No comments: