Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

LORD HELP ME NOT TO GIVE UP (a prayer to go on)


Lord look upon me now help me be all I can be
here within your light help me learn to see
Although I have struggles in thee I can resolve
Although I have problems with you I can resolve.

When I loose direction you shall show me the way
help me not to give up and seek you out each day.
When others stand and say "my situation has no end"
I simply call upon you and find new strength within.

In the midst of all my broken pride my failures and my pain
You comfort me with words of wisdom and help me to sustain
I shall learn from all my struggles with you I can succeed
And if i fail I'll try again, your love is all I need.


Psalm 71:4
Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.

No comments: