Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

FOLLOWING JESUS

jesus
Today as I think of Jesus
How good it makes me feel
to know that I am one of his
I want to do his will.

If you could know my Savior
how different your life could be
how sweet to know he will guide you
Not only on earth, but also through eternity!

You may think it is hard to live for Jesus
but it is not just try and see'
for he helps us through each trial
His strength empowers me!

Because he came to earth to live
we too can live forever
for he is real and reaching out
And we should doubt him never!

If you could know my Savior
how different your life could be
from earth to heaven he will guide you
to live in eternity!

MAT 10:32
"Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him
before my Father in heaven.

No comments: