Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

A PRAYER FOR HEALING



To pray for a healing I first close my eyes
Then immersed with great focus I feel energized
I pray for gods healing as I focus my mind
On the things I need most and the energy I find.

I let go of concern that God may not hear
I know he is listening and soothing my fear.
his divine intervention is working within me
He shall open my heart and my eyes that I see

God is already in charge of my endless care
In sorrow and pain every moment he's there.
he has truly immersed me in his healing light
Never leaving me far from his attentive sight.

As i feel the warmth on my face from Gods healing sun
I know through my prayers his will shall be done
His power to heal is greater than my mind can comprehend
and his love is mine eternal as it goes on without end

So I trust in his promise he will always give me his best
For through him I know I will always have joy peace and rest
But God never promised I would never have pain
Nor does he need his will to explain

I go on and I trust in his healing hand
If this valley is dark, Someday I will understand
Never discouraged with God at my side
His all was mine, when upon the cross he died!

Psalm 42:11
O my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act! For I know that I shall again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all that He will do. He is my help! He is my God!

No comments: