Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

UNCHAIN ME FROM DEPRESSION


Shadows creep around my room
I toss and turn all through the night
My mind is filled with anguish and gloom
my heart is chained with fright!

I need you Lord to help me now
only you can heal my heart
unchain me from depression somehow
allow my anxieties to depart

My burdens now I give to you
can you carry them a while?
Watch over me in all I do
your tender mercies bring back my smile

I know that problems will come my way
Yet no matter what circumstance I'm in
These chains are broken when I pray
and my fears shall fade from within.

Chained to a world of dangers and fears
I cannot change things that have to be
But prayer shall strengthen me through the years
Till from these chains I shall be free!

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

No comments: