Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

I PRAY TO THANK-YOU LORD


O Lord open my eyes to see you more clearly
You offer an endless panorama of things to be thankful for
you bring hope and great promise into my world
for when this life is over I will have life evermore

I want to walk along the path to eternity
Where your words shall forever echo and stay in my heart
Give me the strength to hold to your truth O' Lord
And I shall follow you endlessly till this life I depart

Now I want to thank-you oh Lord for your most precious gift

For you so loved the world that you gave your son
that whoever believes in him should not parish
but have life eternal, when this life on earth is done.

Amen.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes upon him shall not parish, but have everlasting life.

No comments: