Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

WHO AM I?

rock star
As I search for my true self I wonder "who am I?"
Am I more than just a human that is destined to die?
Searching for my own identity I begin to know
I am a child of God and within me he will help me grow!

When I look upon God; my true self shall stare back at me
for within my father I shall find my true identity
Within my heavenly father my past shall be wiped clean
he is my eyes, my strength, my hope and rock on which I lean.

So thank-you God for showing me exactly who I am and why
I am so much more than just a human that is destined to die
I am your creation, your eternal child and friend
My identity is found in you Lord and all the blessings that you send!

ISA 12:2
Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The
LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."

No comments: