Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

MY MORNING WITH GOD IN PRAYER


Alone before the others wake
I go out and sit on my chair
I feel the crisp wind against my face
And I know my Lord is there.

"Be still and know that I am with you"
I feel his whisper in the wind
it makes me feel rejuvenated and ready
for the day God will send.

This is the time just me and God
share my secrets and concerns for the day
I pray that he will watch over me
and guide me on my way.

I thank him for all he's given me
I sing "how great thou art"
For all this earth and beauty
I am blessed to have my part.

Now I am ready to face my day
Its a blessing for me to know
I'll not walk alone, for I am his own
as into this world I go.

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Psalm 69:30
I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

No comments: