Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

MY FATHER MADE ME PERFECT


Father you made me with funny shaped eyes
and hair that is way too straight
You gave me legs that don't work right,
and I fear I'm overweight!

I'm not always pleasing
in my thoughts and my ways
Yet you cleanse me from evil
and bring light to my days.

Still I know I am exactly the person
you meant me to be
The delight of your heart
with every talent and ability

You formed me in the womb
you made me beautiful in your sight
You gave me everything I need
to make my life turn out just right!

Father you make me proud of myself
Who I am is who I am meant to be
Though my accomplishments might go unnoticed
I know you are proud of me!

So thank you Lord for giving me life
along with each challenge and test
Because in return I promise you Lord
you will always have my best!

Amen
John 15;5
I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing

No comments: