Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

PRAYER FOR FORGIVENESS


O stain of sin upon my soul
it causes such guilt and despair
the pain consumes the ones I love most
my life seems broken beyond repair.

Bring unto me wholeness and healing
as to thee I sorry confess
forgive me lord as I must forgive myself
and plead your righteousness.

Then in the midst of all that's evil
I must forgive others too
as I plead for your forgiveness
my confession I give unto you.

Unworthy and guilty I come calling
I pray thy spirit will come intercede
forgive and take away my sins forever
Oh Lord you know my need!

Redemption is mine through Crist's blood
I have the riches of Gods grace for my own
I know through him I can win this battle
For I will not be fighting my battle alone.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

No comments: