Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

A PRAYER FOR HEALING


Jesus is my solace
My healer and my friend
he comforts me with holy words
he truly loves me to no end

The one who gives me strength
the one with healing power
he carries me unconditionally
through my darkest hour

I come to him alone
I pray to him each day
that he might hallow all my thoughts
and show me his chosen way

Then in my hour of need
a song of praise I sing
hoping I can find new strength
to accept the challenge tomorrow will bring.

If healing is meant for me Lord
I pray thy will be done
If mercy is what you give me
I trust you oh holy one.

take me in thy hands dear lord
your healing powers be
Mold my life to give you the glory
I lay all my trust in thee!

Jesus you are my solace
my healer and my friend
I accept your mercy and peace
and your love that knows no end.
PSALM 42;11
O my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act! For I know that I shall again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all that He will do. He is my help! He is my God!

No comments: