Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

BECAUSE I AM FORGIVEN poem by carrie neighbors



I AM FORGIVEN----by carrie neighbors

O stain of sin upon my soul

It causes such guilt and despair

The pain consumes the ones I love most

My life seems broken beyond repair

Bring unto me wholeness and healing

As to thee I sorry confess

Forgive me lord as I must forgive myself

And plead your righteousness

Unworthy and guilty I come calling

I pray thy spirit will come intercede

Forgive and take away my sins forever

Oh lord you know my need.

Redemption is mine through Christ’s blood

I have the riches of Gods grace for my own

I know through him I can win this battle

For I will not be fighting my battle alone!

Mark 14:38
Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak

No comments:

Blog Archive