Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

OUR NATION PRAYS FOR PEACE




OUR NATION PRAYS FOR PEACE

Our Nation is at war our problems grow day by day
So many of our hero’s
Fall along the way.
Fighting for our country because freedom is not free
One nation under God
Their blood shed for you and me.
I pray for peace and love and everything that’s good
I pray that this earth of ours
Finds newfound brotherhood.
And as our soldiers fight for freedom with danger all around
I pray your hand will guide them Lord
To safer higher ground.
And let us not forget oh Lord the tremendous price they paid
Lest we walk on hallowed ground
Where our brothers now are laid.
Now we offer up to you oh Lord,
This humble little prayer,
A nation prays to you,
For hope, courage and tender loving care

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

No comments:

Blog Archive