Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

MY LORD CALMS MY STORM


MY LORD CALMS THE STORM--by carrei neighbors

As the storms of life surround me

I am anchored in your steadfast love

You know the answers I cannot see

You send your protection from up above!

I can turn and face the strongest wind

My power to sustain is within you

I know that peace is what you’ll send

Because only you Lord can carry me through.

And when the storm subsides once more

And I am standing at your feet

Peace will be mine forever more

Because there is no storm I can’t defeat!

My praises unto you shall echo on

You are the Prince that can calm my sea

And long after I am forgotten and gone

I pray my words will bring Praise unto thee.

(Reference Mark 4:37-39)
And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

No comments:

Blog Archive