Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS

business man
Has the stress of life got you down?
Are you swept away, by the roles that you play?
Are lost in a myriad of duties, with no sign of relief?
Perhaps you need a solution today!

But where do you look for the solutions?
Are there true answers lingering out yonder?
Perhaps the answer is not out there,
Perhaps "here" is the answer to ponder!

That answer that you have been looking for,
Was inside your soul all along,
Where God is dwelling inside of you
Seeking your burdens to carry, making you strong!

You ask "how might I acquire such a beautiful gift?"
How can I know the answers are true?
How can I find this God with the answers
And let him guide me in all that I do?

God waits for you to come into his presence
Come into his house of worship and pray
Come listen and meditate upon his word
And God will help you find solutions today!

ECC 1:14
I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of
them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

No comments:

Blog Archive