Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

TO GOD GIVE THE GLORY by carrie neighbors




TO GOD GIVE THE GLORY!--by carrie neighbors

O great and powerful, our mighty God
Creator of splendor and majesty
Rejoice, O my soul for I am a part
Of all creation I see!

From the seas to the mountains
To skies up above
Exposed is your vastness
Great is your love.

On loan unto me
For it’s not mine to keep
For it all disappears
When my eyes fall asleep.

All of my riches, my treasures
My worth
To God give the glory
For he owns this earth.

All of my praise, and all my good works
These are the treasures I own
Stored up for me in heaven
When my spirit passes alone.

O great and powerful, our mighty God
Creator of earth and eternity
Rejoice, O my soul, for in heaven awaits
A mansion that’s built just for me!

Deuteronomy 1:21
See, the LORD your God has given you the land. Go up and take possession of it as the LORD, the God of your fathers, told you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

No comments:

Blog Archive