Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

INVITATION TO CHURCH a poem by Carrie Neighbors

On each Sunday morning
our doors are open wide
We share Gods love and knowledge
we welcome all inside!

church

I am sure that you will like it
You will learn about Gods word
It is the sweetest story
that you have ever heard!

You will find a friendly welcome
just be sure to come and see,
you will find that all the people
are just like you and me!

So don't forget next Sunday
we will be looking forward to seein you
Come and learn of our dear Savior
And how God can see you through!

1TI 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct
themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the
pillar and foundation of the truth.
JOH 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring
them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock
and one shepherd.

No comments:

Blog Archive