Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

WALKING WITH JESUS a song of hope by Carrie Neighbors

sadness
chorus;
Tho the way is sometimes lonely
Jesus holds me with his hand
Tho the sky is sometimes cloudy
Oh someday I'll understand

When I leave this world of sorrow
When I say my last goodbye
I will meet my loving savior
In my home beyond the sky

Yes we'll learn to walk with Jesus
Close by his side,
When life gets dark around us
in him we must abide.

So in this world You'll never find
Peace and joy for the troubled mind
Come to Christ, on him believe
Then Peace and joy you will receive.

Then meet me ov'r yonder, where there are no sad farewells
Where we'll all sing together, when they ring those golden bells.

final chorus:
Tho the way is sometimes lonely Jesus holds me with his hand
Tho the sky is sometimes cloudy oh someday I'll understand!

No comments:

Blog Archive