- Christian funeral poetry
- baby rememberance poem
- Christian Rememberance Poem
- A poem about my mansion in Heaven
- A poem about the glory of heaven
- Carrie Neighbors Christian Poetry Lawrence Kansas
- Child Angel death poem
- Christian baby's funeral poem
- Finding God Poem
- Poem about giving your life to Jesus
- Poem invitation to Find Jesus
- Remberance poem by carrie neighbors
- a poem by carrie neighbors
- christian poem of Jesus
- finding heaven through Jesus
- loved one rememberance poem
- "Poem of rememberance "Heaven" treasures on earth are not real
- A PRAYYER OF FORGIVENSS POEM
- A prayer poem for help
- After life poem
- Angel unaware
- Carrie Neighbors Yellow House Poetry
- Christian Garden poem
- Christian Poem to repent
- Christian baby's death poem
- Christian boy rememberance
- Christian death poem
- Christian prayer through poetry
- Christian rememberance funeral poem
- Christian shooting star poem
- Finding Jesus Poem
- Finding hope in crisis poem
- Gay Lesbian marriage poem
- God answers every prayer. poem for healing by carrie neighbors
- God listens to my prayers
- Gods Kingdom Poem
- Grief Poem
- Guy Neighbors Lawrence Kansas Yellow house and Son Andy
- Inspirational poem of self worth
- Jesus our redeemer healer teacher
- John 15:13
- Loosing a child poem
- Loss of a husband poem
- Loss of a lover poem
- Loss of loved one
- Miracles are simple things
- Poem about Heaven
- Poem about death
- Poem about going to heaven
- Poem about guardian angel in prison
- Poem about the Grave
- Poem about trusting Jesus
- Poem by Carrie Neighbors about salvation
- Poem for forgiveness
- Poem of The welcome sign in Heaven
- Poem of being the mother of an adopted child
- Poem of tragedy
- Poem of unconditional love
- Poem written during the mourning of an entire family lost in a house fire. christian rememberance poem
- Praise poem
- Prison faith
- Rememberance Baby poem
- Saved from sin poem
- Secret Prayer
- THe Golden Stairs of Heaven Poem
- Teenager poem
- The Garden in Heaven poem by Carrie Neighbors
- a poem about christian faith
- a poem about true identity
- a poem describing heaven
- a poem of inspiration to let God repair your life by carrie neighbors
- accept Jesus poem
- adopted child poem
- carrie Neighbors poems about parenting
- christian inspiration poem
- christian poetry influencing children
- dealing with death
- death is a new birth
- death is not the end
- death poem
- definition of being a mother in poetry
- disabled child death poem
- encouragement during sorrow
- finding an angel in Prison
- finding strength in tragedy poem
- freedom from Jesus
- getting baptised
- jesus promise of fulfillment
- making love
- marriage love making
- memories are the biggest miracles of all
- mother of adopted foster children poem
- overcome grief with hope
- overcomming negativity
- poem about a prisoner's Angel
- poem about baptism
- poem about christian parenting
- poem about redemption
- poem about salvations gift
- poem by Carrie Neighbors surviving grief
- poem of a loved one with a vision
- poetry about your children are watching you poem
- poetry to praise god
- released from the bondage of this world
- rememberance of a loved one through a journal "Poem"
- reverence to Colossians 3:9-10
- singing in praise of the Lord
- submission to God Poem
- suicide rememberance poem
- surrender to god your burdens
- teen death poem
- thanking God for who I am
- the bible our guide to eternity
- the meaning
- the meaning of life
- tragic loss death poem
- true love Christian poem
- true meaning of marriage Christian poetry
- true treasures are in heaven
- understanding death is just a journey Funeral Poem
- understanding true love poetry
- wife lover
Last night the scent of perfume filled the air
As my fingers slowly slid through her golden hair
I felt every curve down to her hips
As our bodies embrace I taste her sweet lips
She's my piece of heaven from her head to her toes
Her sexy little way gives me such sweet repose
I wait and watch in pure delight
As her sihouette flows in the dim candle light
She's the dream that came true, to her I shall give
A total commitment every day that I live
She's my lover and my soul mate for life
I thank God everyday for my beautiful wife!
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely
I have a delightful inheritance.
- PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS! poem prayer for st...
- IS YOUR LIFE A WRECK?
- THE CHOICE, A poem & personal story about a baby l...
- LIVE TODAY, DON'T LET ONE MOMENT SLIP AWAY
- THE GARDEN WITH A WELCOME SIGN POEM
- TAKE A GIANT LEAP OF FAITH
- OUR LITTLE ANGEL CLOE
- WHY SHOULD I FEEL SORROW?
- THE ROAD TO JUSTICE poem
- GOD IS IN CONTROL Poem
- A PRAYER FOR STRENGTH TO BEAR MY TRIALS poem
- WHEN IS IT ENOUGH?
- THE TRUTH IS MY ROCK!
- ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY HE LET YOU DIE
- BECAUSE NOTHING STAYS THE SAME
- GOD SAVES US WITH OUT STRETCHED ARMS poem
- THANK GOD I AM WHO I AM
- MY FINAL WISH A poem about death.
- STRIVE TO DO YOUR BEST, NOT BE THE BEST athlete's ...
- BECAUSE I AM FORGIVEN poem by carrie neighbors
- TO GOD GIVE THE GLORY by carrie neighbors
- THAT TINY LITTLE SPACE poem by carrie neighbors
- OUR NATION PRAYS FOR PEACE
- FOURTH OF JULY CELEBRATION poem
- DO NOT CONFORM TO THIS WORLDS PRESSURES
- THE TRUTH WILL BRING JUSTICE
- WHO IS TRULY FREE?
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE HARDSHIPS a poem by carrie neigh...
- THE ANGEL OF DEATH poem by carrie neighbors
- MARRIAGE GAY OR STRAIGHT poem by carrie neighbors
- OUR PASTOR
- IN GOD WE HAVE HOPE poem by carrie neighbors
- HIS LIFE WAS A JOURNEY a remembrance poem
- WHAT TO PRAY FOR
- MY LORD CALMS MY STORM
- A SOLDIER CAME HOME TODAY
- A GARAGE SALE BARGAIN poem by carrie neighbors
- GOD GIVES US BLESSED ASSURANCE
- LET JESUS MAKE YOU STRONG poem by carrie neighbors...
- LET JESUS MAKE YOU STRONG poem by carrie neighbors...
- SHARE ANOTHERS BURDENS
- WHAT MY NEIGHBORS SEE by carrie neighbors
- WHY DO WE NEED THIS WAR?
- MEMORIAL DAY TRIBUTE TO A SOLDIER
- HOW I WILL BE REMEMBERED
- REMEMBER ME ON MEMORIAL DAY. a soldiers poem
- ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD
- WHERE DO WE TURN WHEN OUR WORLD FALLS APART?
- jUDGE NOT TILL YOU TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF
- THIS LIFE OF MINE BELONGS TO THEE
- when God sends US AN ANGEL
- PLACE YOUR TREASURES IN GODS HANDS
- Above the grief
- You were my Angel
- BAPTISE ME NOW! A poem about getting baptised
- WHEN A LOVED LEAVES THE WORLD BEHIND a sympathy po...
- RULES FOR DAILY LIFE WITH GOD inspirational poem b...
- IN MEMORY OF MY COUSIN BECKY a poem by carrie neig...
- LET JESUS SET YOU FREE by Carrie Neighbors
- MY FINAL WISH, a poem about organ donation by car...
- THE GAP THAT FILLS MY LIFE a poem prayer about gri...
- WALKING WITH JESUS a song of hope by Carrie Neighb...
- PEACE FROM GOD DURING SORROW a poem for peace duri...
- DEATH TOOK ME AWAY a poem about being caught by de...
- A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS
- GODS PERFECT SON a poem about Jesus by Carrie Neig...
- INVITATION TO CHURCH a poem by Carrie Neighbors
- THE BIBLE
- THE GREAT REDEEMER
- AS SEASONS CHANGE finding hope in each new season
- NEVER ALONE WITH GOD AS MY FRIEND
- WE ARE GODS VIOLIN
- Making love
- JOY FROM JESUS IS OUR JOY
- A FRIEND FOR JESUS
- HOPE IS FOR THE BELIEVER
- LET ME TELL YOU OF MY FRIEND JESUS
- I SHALL OVERCOME THROUGH GOD
- ▼ January (78)