- Christian funeral poetry
- baby rememberance poem
- Christian Rememberance Poem
- A poem about my mansion in Heaven
- A poem about the glory of heaven
- Carrie Neighbors Christian Poetry Lawrence Kansas
- Child Angel death poem
- Christian baby's funeral poem
- Finding God Poem
- Poem about giving your life to Jesus
- Poem invitation to Find Jesus
- Remberance poem by carrie neighbors
- a poem by carrie neighbors
- christian poem of Jesus
- finding heaven through Jesus
- loved one rememberance poem
- "Poem of rememberance "Heaven" treasures on earth are not real
- A PRAYYER OF FORGIVENSS POEM
- A prayer poem for help
- After life poem
- Angel unaware
- Carrie Neighbors Yellow House Poetry
- Christian Garden poem
- Christian Poem to repent
- Christian baby's death poem
- Christian boy rememberance
- Christian death poem
- Christian prayer through poetry
- Christian rememberance funeral poem
- Christian shooting star poem
- Finding Jesus Poem
- Finding hope in crisis poem
- Gay Lesbian marriage poem
- God answers every prayer. poem for healing by carrie neighbors
- God listens to my prayers
- Gods Kingdom Poem
- Grief Poem
- Guy Neighbors Lawrence Kansas Yellow house and Son Andy
- Inspirational poem of self worth
- Jesus our redeemer healer teacher
- John 15:13
- Loosing a child poem
- Loss of a husband poem
- Loss of a lover poem
- Loss of loved one
- Miracles are simple things
- Poem about Heaven
- Poem about death
- Poem about going to heaven
- Poem about guardian angel in prison
- Poem about the Grave
- Poem about trusting Jesus
- Poem by Carrie Neighbors about salvation
- Poem for forgiveness
- Poem of The welcome sign in Heaven
- Poem of being the mother of an adopted child
- Poem of tragedy
- Poem of unconditional love
- Poem written during the mourning of an entire family lost in a house fire. christian rememberance poem
- Praise poem
- Prison faith
- Rememberance Baby poem
- Saved from sin poem
- Secret Prayer
- THe Golden Stairs of Heaven Poem
- Teenager poem
- The Garden in Heaven poem by Carrie Neighbors
- a poem about christian faith
- a poem about true identity
- a poem describing heaven
- a poem of inspiration to let God repair your life by carrie neighbors
- accept Jesus poem
- adopted child poem
- carrie Neighbors poems about parenting
- christian inspiration poem
- christian poetry influencing children
- dealing with death
- death is a new birth
- death is not the end
- death poem
- definition of being a mother in poetry
- disabled child death poem
- encouragement during sorrow
- finding an angel in Prison
- finding strength in tragedy poem
- freedom from Jesus
- getting baptised
- jesus promise of fulfillment
- making love
- marriage love making
- memories are the biggest miracles of all
- mother of adopted foster children poem
- overcome grief with hope
- overcomming negativity
- poem about a prisoner's Angel
- poem about baptism
- poem about christian parenting
- poem about redemption
- poem about salvations gift
- poem by Carrie Neighbors surviving grief
- poem of a loved one with a vision
- poetry about your children are watching you poem
- poetry to praise god
- released from the bondage of this world
- rememberance of a loved one through a journal "Poem"
- reverence to Colossians 3:9-10
- singing in praise of the Lord
- submission to God Poem
- suicide rememberance poem
- surrender to god your burdens
- teen death poem
- thanking God for who I am
- the bible our guide to eternity
- the meaning
- the meaning of life
- tragic loss death poem
- true love Christian poem
- true meaning of marriage Christian poetry
- true treasures are in heaven
- understanding death is just a journey Funeral Poem
- understanding true love poetry
- wife lover
You were my Angel
So wonderful was each day,
that I could spend with you
You made my world a better place,
My angel through and through.
Your suffering I know was great,
And yet you struggled to go on,
Still I sit here lost,
not believing that your gone!
Your eyes they just grew tired,
you heard God whisper low
"Come with me to heaven now,
then it came your time to go"
Sadness fills my borken heart,
my eyes fill up with tears,
I wish that I could bring you back,
to walk with me through out the years!
But bringing you back wasn't meant to be,
and wishing wont make it come true
So I only hope God appreciates,
the great Angel he got in you!
Posted by The power behind the cross
- PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS! poem prayer for st...
- IS YOUR LIFE A WRECK?
- THE CHOICE, A poem & personal story about a baby l...
- LIVE TODAY, DON'T LET ONE MOMENT SLIP AWAY
- THE GARDEN WITH A WELCOME SIGN POEM
- TAKE A GIANT LEAP OF FAITH
- OUR LITTLE ANGEL CLOE
- WHY SHOULD I FEEL SORROW?
- THE ROAD TO JUSTICE poem
- GOD IS IN CONTROL Poem
- A PRAYER FOR STRENGTH TO BEAR MY TRIALS poem
- WHEN IS IT ENOUGH?
- THE TRUTH IS MY ROCK!
- ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY HE LET YOU DIE
- BECAUSE NOTHING STAYS THE SAME
- GOD SAVES US WITH OUT STRETCHED ARMS poem
- THANK GOD I AM WHO I AM
- MY FINAL WISH A poem about death.
- STRIVE TO DO YOUR BEST, NOT BE THE BEST athlete's ...
- BECAUSE I AM FORGIVEN poem by carrie neighbors
- TO GOD GIVE THE GLORY by carrie neighbors
- THAT TINY LITTLE SPACE poem by carrie neighbors
- OUR NATION PRAYS FOR PEACE
- FOURTH OF JULY CELEBRATION poem
- DO NOT CONFORM TO THIS WORLDS PRESSURES
- THE TRUTH WILL BRING JUSTICE
- WHO IS TRULY FREE?
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE HARDSHIPS a poem by carrie neigh...
- THE ANGEL OF DEATH poem by carrie neighbors
- MARRIAGE GAY OR STRAIGHT poem by carrie neighbors
- OUR PASTOR
- IN GOD WE HAVE HOPE poem by carrie neighbors
- HIS LIFE WAS A JOURNEY a remembrance poem
- WHAT TO PRAY FOR
- MY LORD CALMS MY STORM
- A SOLDIER CAME HOME TODAY
- A GARAGE SALE BARGAIN poem by carrie neighbors
- GOD GIVES US BLESSED ASSURANCE
- LET JESUS MAKE YOU STRONG poem by carrie neighbors...
- LET JESUS MAKE YOU STRONG poem by carrie neighbors...
- SHARE ANOTHERS BURDENS
- WHAT MY NEIGHBORS SEE by carrie neighbors
- WHY DO WE NEED THIS WAR?
- MEMORIAL DAY TRIBUTE TO A SOLDIER
- HOW I WILL BE REMEMBERED
- REMEMBER ME ON MEMORIAL DAY. a soldiers poem
- ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD
- WHERE DO WE TURN WHEN OUR WORLD FALLS APART?
- jUDGE NOT TILL YOU TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF
- THIS LIFE OF MINE BELONGS TO THEE
- when God sends US AN ANGEL
- PLACE YOUR TREASURES IN GODS HANDS
- Above the grief
- You were my Angel
- BAPTISE ME NOW! A poem about getting baptised
- WHEN A LOVED LEAVES THE WORLD BEHIND a sympathy po...
- RULES FOR DAILY LIFE WITH GOD inspirational poem b...
- IN MEMORY OF MY COUSIN BECKY a poem by carrie neig...
- LET JESUS SET YOU FREE by Carrie Neighbors
- MY FINAL WISH, a poem about organ donation by car...
- THE GAP THAT FILLS MY LIFE a poem prayer about gri...
- WALKING WITH JESUS a song of hope by Carrie Neighb...
- PEACE FROM GOD DURING SORROW a poem for peace duri...
- DEATH TOOK ME AWAY a poem about being caught by de...
- A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS
- GODS PERFECT SON a poem about Jesus by Carrie Neig...
- INVITATION TO CHURCH a poem by Carrie Neighbors
- THE BIBLE
- THE GREAT REDEEMER
- AS SEASONS CHANGE finding hope in each new season
- NEVER ALONE WITH GOD AS MY FRIEND
- WE ARE GODS VIOLIN
- Making love
- JOY FROM JESUS IS OUR JOY
- A FRIEND FOR JESUS
- HOPE IS FOR THE BELIEVER
- LET ME TELL YOU OF MY FRIEND JESUS
- I SHALL OVERCOME THROUGH GOD
- ▼ January (78)