Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

I SHALL OVERCOME THROUGH GOD

victorious on a log

My days of being negatively labeled are gone
my lack of self worth is no longer
for I am turning my sights unto God
and his indwelling spirit is making me stronger!

I go to his house of worship
in praise I give him my song
for he shall wipe away all my old labels
and everything in my life that's gone wrong!

Through him I am a new person
I shall overcome the labels that gave me despair
Negative labels shall never own me
Because I am sheltered within Gods loving care!

COLOSSIANS 3:9-10
9Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

No comments:

Blog Archive