Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

A FRIEND FOR JESUS

Walking away from it all

Would you be a friend to Jesus
no other friend will do
for he is the one who is always there
Call upon his name and he will answer you!

They tried my lord and savior
with no one to defend
Within the streets of Jerusalem
he stood without a friend!

This world may turn against him
but I will love him to the end
and while on this old earth I am living
my Savior will have a friend!

When the earthly friends forsake you
and tell you they are through
remember there is one who loves you
and will always love you too!

Find a friend in Jesus
your life for him do spend
then take that walk with Jesus
Until your years shall end!

MAT 25:21
"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You
have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many
things. Come and share your master's happiness!'

No comments:

Blog Archive