Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

WHO IS TRULY FREE?

Photobucket


WHO IS TRULY FREE?-----by carrie neighbors

The world lies in the power of the Evil one

He cast the bondage upon the slave

The Prince of darkness blinding man

from birth until the grave.

Seeking the mind of those that doubt

The unbelievers shall never see the light

For the Prince of Darkness rules this world

Blinding them when the truth is in sight

What feels like freedom is bondage

Oh foolish are those who don’t see,

Those who conform not to this world

Are the ones who are truly free!

Philippians 4:11-13
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Blog Archive