Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

DEATH TOOK ME AWAY a poem about being caught by death off guard!

grave

I had no time for death,
My life was just too busy
Then most unexpectedly
Death made time for ME!

They placed me in this lovely box
with Gold and silver cast
A so called resting place
where all I have is past!

I wondered what God was doing
Was he just too busy to see?
Perhaps he was just too busy to notice
that death had noticed me!

They placed me in the hearst
It had no luggage rack!
I guess that means that how I came
Is how I'm going back!

Death took away my life
My money and my worth
I stored no heavenly treasures
while I walked upon this earth.

So dear ones take my advice
I've been down this path you trod
Don't let death make time for you
Till you make some time for GOD!

ECC 2:14
The wise man has eyes in his head, while the fool walks in the
darkness; but I came to realize that the same fate overtakes them both

No comments:

Blog Archive