Visitor count

POEM TITLES

Labels

Search This Blog

REMEMBER ME ON MEMORIAL DAY. a soldiers poem



REMEMBER ME

Remember me on this Memorial Day

Remember the way I was before I went away

My country in trouble I heard the call

And on foreign land I gave my all.

Now my grave you come to see

I died for our country to keep it free

Every teardrop you shed with pride

Knowing my love for my country is why I died.

That grand ole flag flies high and proud

Above a teary sovereign crowd

People have come from everywhere

With many stories and memories to share

Remember me and every other soldier out there

Remember us in your hearts and prayer

For every soldier that ever answered the call

Pray that God will bless us all!

God bless you--by carrie neighbors

1 JOHN 3:16
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life
for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.

No comments:

Blog Archive